– Items can be returned within 8 days from the date of the delivery, subject to the conditions set out in this return policy.
– Before you can request a return shipment, you should first contact our customer care service to see how we could best resolve any issues. If you do so, always state your order number. If the issues are not to be resolved through our customer care service, then you will be granted a return authorization after which you can send the product back.
– You will remain responsible for the product, including during the transportation, until reception.
– Note that you will bear the shipping and handling costs of the return.
– The box may be opened to view and test the product. However, returns will not be accepted if the product and/or its packaging is damaged and/or shows any signs of use. The foregoing does not apply to the stickers intended to attach the sensor to the hoofs.
– Labels, stickers, cards and protective plastic may not be removed.
– The product must be packaged completely in the original packaging accompanied with the supplied accessories, warranty card and instructions.
– Before returning the product to us, make sure to back up any data from the product and to remove any (personal) data from the product. We are not responsible for any confidential or personal information or lost or corrupted data.
– Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of an error on our part, we may charge a restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price paid, plus any applicable sales tax.
– Once your product has been received back, you will receive credit on the full product price (excluding shipping and handling and applicable restocking fees).
– Our products come with a 2 year limited warranty period from the date of purchase. We warrant that the hardware products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Werkman may change its return policy from time to time. Please refer to this page for the most current version of our return policy.