- Fireplay shoes come in a front toe clip or front side/quarter clipped option with the clips located between the 1st and the 2nd nail hole.
- The shape is similar to the classic Werkman Ryder shape.
- The rounded outer edge enables easier break-over in all directions while reducing leverage on the hoof and limb.
- The fully fullered shoe provides increased traction and less weight.
- The concave inside edge provides ultimate traction and reduces the risk of forging.
- The Extra-wide heels provide improved caudal support.
- Fireplay shoes have been designed with sole relief.
- Fireplay shoes gets wider with each size, starting from 22 mm up to 25 mm.
Julien Guinet (France)
Ever since I began working as a farrier, I was able to try out various models. For me, the Warrior is without a doubt the best horseshoe I have ever used. The shape of the hind shoe is simply perfect!
The toe is wide enough to allow shearing. The nail holes are formed excellently and well suited for small nails. Sometimes, I have to use E-Slim 3 in no. 3, and it always stays perfectly in place. It is a valuable product, namely for German or Dutch horses, which have small feet and little hoof wall.
Maxime Perret (France)
The original shape of the Warrior horseshoe is very close to the shape I prefer for my horseshoes and can easily be modified on the anvil. The nail holes are suitable for small nails and are always properly drilled. The finish always looks good, it is pleasant to work with, and there are no scales that will rip your hands open!
Shane Togami (USA)
I think Werkman does a fantastic job! They ask us what we think about the shoes we’re using. They take the answers serious and apply our suggestions to their products.
Serge Lardier (France)
Werkman Horseshoes is a very modern company, they take their development and service very seriously and don’t lose their personality in the process. The models are perfect for the high end show jumpers that I shoe. Especially the Warrior Special. I love working with that particular shoe.
Great service for the farrier!
Mitch Taylor (USA)
The quality of the shoes are an extension of the way the Werkman family runs the factory. The shoes are always cutting edge; fit and ware are better than any other factory made shoe.
I’ve known the Werkman family for 15 years and the value and effort that they put in their family is the same as they put in their factory. This is also how they treat their workers; you can tell that they are happy. The Werkman family cares for their workers like they care for the development and production of the shoes.
The Werkman family is down to earth and very interested in what farriers want and what the horse needs.
James Woods (Ireland)
Great shoes! Easy to fit and the wide variety of models makes it easy to find a shoe for every foot. The shoes are forged out of high quality steel and very well finished which makes it easier to do a good job on the foot.
It’s clear that Werkman has a solid research behind their models.